Director – Relationship Management
Talonvest Capital, Inc. Irvine, CA
Director – Relationship Management leads the Business Execution team on individual assignments, responsible for the underwriting, packaging, deal marketing, lender selection, term sheet negotiation, and the closing of financing assignments with the support of an underwriter and loan administrator.
- Act as the primary manager of client transactions and the associated capital provider selection process from start to finish of the transaction.
- Oversee the underwriting, analysis, and packaging of the transaction by an analyst/associate.
- Orchestrate lender competitions to procure the best financing for our clients.
- Manage and respond to lender follow-up questions and information requests.
- Negotiate the structure and terms in the term sheet/loan application on behalf of our clients.
- Oversee the coordination, ordering, and timely delivery and accuracy of all third-party reports.
- Expand and deepen the relationship among Talonvest, the firm’s existing and new clients, and targeted capital providers.
Qualifications, Skills, & Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience with a lending institution.
- Self-motivated, driven, team-oriented individual who works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, oversee multiple work streams, and drive towards multiple deadlines.
- Strong communicator with problem-solving skills and a desire to proactively take ownership of opportunities.
- Manage the work product of others on the Talonvest team while fostering the education and training of less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or another business-related discipline.
Talonvest Capital, Inc. is a boutique real estate firm providing mortgage brokerage services to self-storage and commercial real estate investors, owners, and developers throughout the United States. The firm utilizes a unique collaborative team approach and four decades of institutional knowledge and expertise from the team members to deliver better capital solutions for its clients. Assignments include senior debt, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, and joint venture equity to capitalize ground up construction, value-add acquisitions, and stabilized commercial real estate across all major asset types. Visit our website to learn more https://www.talonvest.com.
Talonvest Capital, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.